|Job Number: 3909|
|Job Title: Director, Business Development (Seattle)|
Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and leader in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) e-learning and advisory services, currently has an opening for a Director, Business Development to sell our ethics and compliance consulting services and training products in the Seattle territory.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for forming relationships and consulting with Fortune 1000 companies within a defined territory.
· Identify GRC needs and propose appropriate solutions.
· Make effective presentations to C-Suite decision makers
· Negotiate the proposed solution’s terms and conditions
· Work with other team members post-sale to ensure project accuracy and customer satisfaction.
· Provide superior communication and customer service.
· Maintain customer relationships to up-sell and ensure future business.